Back to Search

Graham Road Covered Bridge

The Graham Road Bridge, which was built from remnants of a bridge washed downstream in the 1913 flood, now sits in a small park on the south side of the road. The 97ft. Town truss was over the west branch of the Ashtabula River in Pierpont Twp. 5.9 miles from Caine Road Covered Bridge