Conneaut Railroad Museum

Dedicated to the men and women who worked for local railroads. Our Nickel Plate Road 755 was among the last steam locomotives in Conneaut in 1958. The museum itself is housed in the former Lake Shore & Michigan Southern passenger depot, constructed in 1900. Local area rail history is portrayed through photographs, rail artifacts, and full-size displays, & more. See the museum's webpage for an outline of the facility. The museum is affiliated with the National Railway Historical Society, via the Conneaut Chapter.


363 Depot Street, Conneaut, OH 44030


Phone: 440-599-7878